During the winter many people worry about the cold at home and the cost of keeping warm. For some the costs are just too high, and the result is a cold home or not having enough cash for other essentials. The Council has published the following helpful guidelines for tenants, for old and vulnerable people and for landlords. If you are a landlord, please make sure that your tenants are not suffering fuel poverty; or if you have a vulnerable neighbour, please do pass on this information to them. LCON remains worried about fuel poverty and what it can do to help.
- No and low cost energy saving measures
- Sample letter to landlord regarding installation of energy saving measures
- Energy saving advice for landlords
- Energy saving advice for older and vulnerable people
- Energy saving advice for private tenants
- Oxford affordable warmth network information