Who we are
Low Carbon Oxford North is a group of local people who are taking practical action to tackle climate change in our community.
A committee of local residents are driving forward the work but we also have a growing group of Street Champions who are helping their street to cut carbon. Get in touch if you are interested or would like to find out more.
Members of the Low Carbon Oxford North committee are:
- Sam Clarke, Victoria Road: Chair
- Alison Hill, Apsley Road: Treasurer
- Sarah Edwards, Southmoor Road: Secretary
- Brenda Boardman, Beechcroft Road
- Julie Gale
- Roosa Leimu-Brown, Woodstock Road
- Rebecca Nestor, Stratfield Road
- Emma Salisbury